The postal card shown here was sent February 19, 1877 from Zutphen to Harderwyk (Gld.) to a Mr. H. Portheine. Note the dual spelling of the city Harderwyk and Harderwijk on this card, a not unusual usage during this period. As seen here, there is no postage on the card, because it qualified for free franking according to a law passed on September 22 (!), 1875 (Staatsblad 173).
The Law reads (in translation):
Article 1. For official mail between civil servants and “authorities,” that qualifies for free franking, use can be made now of “open cards,” instead of the previous requirement of letters in closed envelopes or with a wrapper around it.
The law took effect October 1, 1875.